Jacobs Ladder provides the most efficient exercise for those serious about conditioning. Unlike most cardio machines, this patented treadmill climber utilizes low impact, high range of motion exercise to provide a superior cardio workout to both the upper and lower body.
Jacobs Ladder is an innovative cardio machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill. It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is preferred by pro football teams, the FBI, the Army, the Navy, West Point and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning programs.
Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing cardio machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment – at a lower price. Jacobs Ladder 2 features these 4 changes from the original Jacobs Laddder:
1. Width: Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25” wide to fit inside most interior doors in a home.
2. Rung Design: Jacobs Ladder 2 features a steel rung with polyurethane sleeve.
3. Power: The cardio workout remains self-powered. However, Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in (110V) to operate the digital display.
4. Warranty: Jacobs Ladder 2 carries a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 27”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- 2 Years Parts